We officially launched the bereaved mothers’ cookbook , “A Taste For Life”.
President Rivlin’s wife, Nechama met with a few mothers in the morning for a private cooking exposition at the President’s residents. In the afternoon, all the mothers and their families gathered for a private reception at the president’s home.
“We created the cookbook in memory of our children, but more importantly, we created the cookbooks for ourselves. It was hard to cook our recipes, but with the support of OneFamily, the process became extremely meaningful.” Etti Turgeman, mother of Erez z”l.
The cookbook brings to life tastes and memories of the children each mother lost in war and terror.
To purchase a cookbook, contact +972-2-539-9000 or email@example.com
To sponsor the English translation and printing, contact Michelle@onefamilyfund.org
The following links will take you to the articles written up about the cookbook “A Taste for Life”.
- Yisrael Hayom:http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/274133
- Arutz 7:http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/296482
- Jerusalem Post:http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/The-taste-of-life-397993
- JerusalemOnline: http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news/in-israel/local/turning-sorrow-into-joy-israeli-bereaved-mothers-share-their-stories-12889
- Baltimore Jewish Life:http://www.baltimorejewishlife.com/news/news-detail.php?SECTION_ID=37&ARTICLE_ID=59219
- President of the State of Israel:http://www.president.gov.il/Presidential_Activities/Press_Releases/Pages/news_130415_02.aspx
- President facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/ReuvenRivlin/photos/pcb.935768309791194/935768216457870/?type=1&theater
- Walla News:http://news.walla.co.il/item/2845800
- View with Yaakov Ilon – Memorial cookbook -YouTube: http://youtu.be/h7jJ0sfwWUY
- Talk of the day – A Taste for Life – http://reshet.tv/Shows/todays_talk/videomarklist,238822/
- Chanel 2 news – Friday studio – http://www.mako.co.il/news-channel2/Friday-Newscast-q2_2015/Article-ef0b3876fdcec41004.htm
- Chanel 10 news – (1:59:50) http://10tv.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=1121834